Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Neurology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Migraine and Cluster Headaches
Location: United States, CA
Do you suffer from Menstrual Migraines?
If you are:
- A Female between the ages of 18-34
- A non-smoker
- Have regular menstrual cycles
- Experience migraines during or around most of your cycles
- Are not currently taking any hormonal contraceptives or are willing to come off of your current contraceptive regimen.
- Are interested in participating in a research study
Call us today at 858-505-8672 to see if you qualify.
5 visits over approximately 20 weeks
To evaluate the safety and effectiveness of an investigational hormone contraceptive therapy for the treatment of menstrual-related migraines
Women’s Health Care Research
8010 Frost Street, Suite 301
San Diego, CA 92123
Research Center Information: Women’s Health Care Research
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these