Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Endocrinology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
Location: United States, CA
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Do you have Type 2 Diabetes? We are enrolling adult volunteers now.
Help us explore pathways to diabetes management.
If you have type 2 diabetes, find out if you can qualify for a clinical research study on an investigational oral diabetes medication.
You may be eligible if:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You are being treated with Metformin and a sulfonylurea (such as: Glimepiride, Glipizide, or Glyburide) AND
- Your blood sugar is not well-controlled
If eligible to participate, you will be seen by a study doctor and receive study-related medication at no cost. If enrolled, you may be reimbursed for parking and travel expenses.
- All patients must have a diagnosis of T2DM and be currently treated with metformin and sulphonylurea
- Patients in the study must have a HbA1c between >=7 and <=10.5% and a fasting plasma glucose (FPG) <300 mg/dL (16.7 mmol/L)
- History of diabetic ketoacidosis, type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM), pancreas or beta cell transplantation, or diabetes secondary to pancreatitis or pancreatectomy
or a severe hypoglycemic episode within 6 months before screening
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 23, 2013
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these