Research Study Summary
Do you have Type 2 Diabetes? We are enrolling adult volunteers now.
Help us explore pathways to diabetes management.
If you have type 2 diabetes, find out if you can qualify for a clinical research study on an investigational oral diabetes medication.
You may be eligible if:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You are being treated with Metformin and a sulfonylurea (such as: Glimepiride, Glipizide, or Glyburide) AND
- Your blood sugar is not well-controlled
If eligible to participate, you will be seen by a study doctor and receive study-related medication at no cost. If enrolled, you may be reimbursed for parking and travel expenses.
- All patients must have a diagnosis of T2DM and be currently treated with metformin and sulphonylurea
- Patients in the study must have a HbA1c between >=7 and <=10.5% and a fasting plasma glucose (FPG) <300 mg/dL (16.7 mmol/L)
- History of diabetic ketoacidosis, type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM), pancreas or beta cell transplantation, or diabetes secondary to pancreatitis or pancreatectomy
or a severe hypoglycemic episode within 6 months before screening
To Learn more
Date Last Changed:
July 23, 2013
Clinical Trial Snapshot
- Both Male and Female
- 18 and up
- Overall Status
- Facility Type
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.