Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Neurology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Neuropathy
Location: United States, CA
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Clinical Research study in patients with Diabetic Painful Neuropathy
Currently enrolling in your area!
Is your current neuropathic pain treatment providing adequate control of your pain?
If NOT, you may interested in learning more about a clinical research trial of an investigational medication that is being evaluated for the treatment of diabetes painful neuropathy.
You may be eligible to participate if:
- You are a male or female between the ages of 18 and 80
- You have had persistent (chronic) pain for longer than six months due to diabetic painful neuropathy
If you qualify:
- You will e reimbursed for study-related expenses
- You will be provided clinical research-related medical care and study medication at no cost
We are actively seeking volunteers for this study.
- Chronic neuropathic pain (pain persistent for > 6 months) that is moderate to severe
- Currently taking pain medication but are not adequately controlled by standard of care (which may include antidepressants, antiepileptics, topical lidocaine, or opioids), or are not currently taking pain medications because intolerable to, or not willing to use, standard of care
- Patients with severe diabetic neuropathy, defined by any 1 of the following: (1) Severe autonomic dysfunction and severe blood pressure instability, (2) Loss or decreased pinprick sensation above the knees or wrists (2) Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 23, 2013
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these