Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Endocrinology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
Location: United States, CA
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Do you Have Type 2 Diabetes? We are enrolling adult volunteers now.
Help us explore pathways to diabetes management.
If you have type 2 diabetes, find out if you qualify for a clinical research study of an investigational oral diabetes medication.
You may be eligible if:
- You have a confirmed diagnosis of type 2 diabetes, and
- You are age 30 or older and have had a heart attack or stroke, or other heart or vascular problem
- You are age 50 or older and you have been told by your doctor that you are at high risk for heart disease
If eligible to participate, you will be seen by a study doctor and receive study-related testing and study medication at no cost.
Once enrolled, you may be reimbursed for parking and travel expenses.
- Patients must have a diagnosis of T2DM and a history of or a high risk for CV disease
- Patients must have inadequate diabetes control (as defined by HbA1c greater than or equal to 7.0% to less than or equal to 10.5% at screening) and be either (1) not currently on diabetes drug therapy or (2) on therapy with any approved class of diabetes drugs
- A history of diabetic ketoacidosis, type 1 diabetes mellitus, pancreas or beta-cell transplantation, or diabetes secondary to pancreatitis or pancreatectomy
- History of one or more severe hypoglycemic (ie, very low blood sugar) episode within 6 months before screening
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 23, 2013
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these