Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Nephrology | Psychiatry/Psychology | Obstetrics/Gynecology (Women’s Health) | Endocrinology
Disease Category: Sexual Dysfunction
Location: United States, CA
Do you miss that loving feeling? A hysterectomy can affect your sexual desire.
If you’re a woman at least 30 years of age, have had a hysterectomy, and are experiencing a decrease in sexual desire, you may qualify for medical research study. The study will evaluate LibiGel®, an investigational, medication for Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSSD). Local physicians are enrolling participants now.
- All Study-related care is provided at no cost.
- Financial compensation may be provided
- Must be between the ages of 30 to 65 years
- Must have undergone hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy
- Must be taking a stable dose of estrogen therapy
- A history of allergic reactions to androgens (oral or patch), topical alcohol, or any component of the formulation
- Any systemic skin diseases or local skin abnormalities in the area of application
- Diagnosed with another primary female sexual dysfunction (e.g., Sexual Aversion Disorder, Female Sexual Arousal Disorder).
- A medical condition that could affect or interfere with sexual function
- Using a systemic transdermal gel or cream estrogen therapy.
Diablo Clinical Research
2255 Ygnacio Valley Rd STE M
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Research Center Information: Diablo Clinical Research
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these