Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Nephrology | Psychiatry/Psychology | Obstetrics/Gynecology (Women’s Health) | Endocrinology
Disease Category: Sexual Dysfunction
Location: United States, CA
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Do you miss that loving feeling? A hysterectomy can affect your sexual desire.
If you’re a woman at least 30 years of age, have had a hysterectomy, and are experiencing a decrease in sexual desire, you may qualify for medical research study. The study will evaluate LibiGel®, an investigational, medication for Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSSD). Local physicians are enrolling participants now.
- All Study-related care is provided at no cost.
- Financial compensation may be provided
- Must be between the ages of 30 to 65 years
- Must have undergone hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy
- Must be taking a stable dose of estrogen therapy
- A history of allergic reactions to androgens (oral or patch), topical alcohol, or any component of the formulation
- Any systemic skin diseases or local skin abnormalities in the area of application
- Diagnosed with another primary female sexual dysfunction (e.g., Sexual Aversion Disorder, Female Sexual Arousal Disorder).
- A medical condition that could affect or interfere with sexual function
- Using a systemic transdermal gel or cream estrogen therapy.
To Learn more
Date Last Changed:
July 23, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.