Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Nephrology | Urology
Disease Category: Prostate Disorders
Location: United States, FL
Enlarged Prostate - A Phase III, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled clinical evaluation of NX-1207 for the treatment of BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
This study will evaluate the safety and efficacy of a 2.5mg dose of NX-1207 for the treatment of BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia). The study would last for 12 months from the start date of the trial. The study treatment would consist of an injection of NX-1207 or placebo into your prostate. If you receive placebo, you will be offered the opportunities to receive NX-1207 at the end of the study and to be followed for another 3 months.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Male aged 45 years and older
- History of BPH for at least 1 year
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Acute or chronic prostatitis in the past 12 months.
- Documented urinary tract infection more than once in the past 12 months
- Previous surgical or invasive prostate treatments such as TURP, TUMT, TUNA, laser, or any other minimally invasive treatment
- History of use of self-catherization for urinary retention or urinary retention in the previous 12 months
- History of prostate or bladder cancer
- History of neurogenic bladder or lower urinary tract symptoms secondary to neurologic disease.
Nancy Manusov, Research Recruitment Specialist
Southeastern Research Group, Inc.
2000 Centre Pointe Boulevard
Tallahassee, FL 32308
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these