Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Nephrology | Urology
Disease Category: Prostate Disorders
Location: United States, FL
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Prostate problems? If you are not interested in taking pills, of if pills do not seem to work, you may be interested in this Phase 3 clinical drug trial.
Phase III, Parallel group, placebo controlled, double blind evaluation of a study drug for treatment of enlarged prostate.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Men 45 years and older, in good general health
- Documented history of enlarged prostate for one year or more
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Acute or chronic prostatitis
- Use of prohibited medicines
- UTI more than once in 12 months
- History of urinary retention
- History of prostate or bladder cancer
To Learn more
Date Last Changed:
July 24, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.