Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Endocrinology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
Location: United States, ND
Type 2 Diabetes and Acute Coronary Syndrome
A study to evaluate cardiovascular outcomes following treatment with Alogliptin in addition to standard of care in subjects with Type 2 Diabetes and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Men and women with a diagnosis of T2DM who either are receiving monotherapy or combination antidiabetic therapy.
- Patients must have an HbA1c level between 7.0% and 10.0%, inclusive, at screening.
- Patients must have a diagnosis of ACS within 15 to 60 days prior to randomization.
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Signs of Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus including any history of ketoacidosis or requirements for insulin with in 1 year of first diagnosis of diabetes mellitus.
- Patient is currently receiving a GLP-1 analogue for glycemic control of T2DM at screening.
- Patient has received a DPP-4 inhibitor for either more than 14 days total or within the 3 months prior to screening.
- Patient has had an ACS event less than 15 days prior to randomization.
Dr. Thomas Davis, Director
Legacy Pharma Research
601 N. 5th St.
Bismarck, ND 58501
Research Center Information: Legacy Pharma Research
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these