Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Oncology | Obstetrics/Gynecology (Women’s Health) | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Breast Cancer
Location: United States, ND
Chemotherapy Induced Anemia in Patients with Metastatic Breast Cancer
To evaluate the proportion of patients in each ACE-011 dose regimen who achieve a hematopoietic response during the treatment period including up to 2 months after the last dose of ACE-011 treatment of chemotherapy induced anemia in patients with metastatic breast cancer.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- 18 + years of age.
- Mimimum of one measurable lesion.
- Receiving a multicycle myelosuppressive chemotherapy regimen.
- Planned treatment with the same myelosuppressive chemotherapy for a minimum of 9 weeks after Day 1.
- Life expectancy of greater than 6 months.
- Willing to adhere to the study visit schedule.
- Understand and sign a written informed consent.
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Prior radiation therapy to > 20% of the whole skeleton. Have received more 5 prior chemotherapy treatment regimens for met. breast cancer, concurrent use of bevacizumab with the chemotherapy regimen during study participation,
Dr. Tom Davis, Director of Business Development
Legacy Pharma Research
601 N. 5th St.
Bismarck, ND 58501
Research Center Information: Legacy Pharma Research
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these