Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Immunology | Dermatology | Neurology | Vaccines
Disease Category: Shingles
Location: United States, TN
Do you still have pain after shingles?
A multicenter placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy of study drug in subjects with Postherpetic Neuralgia (persistent pain after shingles outbreak), followed by a double-blind extension and open-label study
- Must be 18-80 years old
- Must have persistent pain of 6 months after shingles outbreak
- Must have moderate to severe pain at previous shingles site
- Must not have other major medical condition
- Must not have diabetes, Type I or II
- Must not have active major depression or generalized anxiety disorder
Teddi W. Dial RN, Research Coordinator
Dial Research Associates, Inc.
108B Cherokee Rd
Nashville, TN 37205
Phone: 615-292-3012 ext. 27
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these