Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Rheumatology | Musculoskeletal | Immunology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Rheumatoid Arthritis
Location: United States, GA
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
A Phase 3 Study Comparing 2 Doses of study drug vs. Placebo for Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
This Phase 3 study is intended to provide evidnece of the efficacy and safety of study drug when dosed twice a day in adult patients with moderate to severe Rheumatoid Arthritis. It is intended to confirm the benefits of study drug in improving signs and symptoms and physical function that were observed in the Phase 2 Rheumatoid Arthritis studies.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- The patient has a diagnosis of RA.
- The patient has active disease at the onset of the study.
- Patient had an inadequate response to current RA medicine.
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Patient does not have cancer.
- Patient does not have a history of infection requiring hospitalization within the 6 months prior to the first dose of study drug.
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 24, 2013
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these