Research Study Summary
The Blood Pressure and Metabolic Effects of Nebivolol in Hypertensive patients With Impaired Glucose Tolerance or Impaired Fasting Glucose
Blood Pressure and Metabolic Effects of Nebivolol Compared with Hydrochlorothiazide and Placebo in Hypertensive patients with Impaired Glucose Tolerance or Impaired Fasting Glucose.
- Male or female, ambulatory outpatients 18-80 years old at screening.
- Have a history of hypertension
- Qualifying laboratory results
- Severe Hypertension, including chronic renal disease
- Use of niacin or anti-diabetic medication (oral or injectable) within 6 months of study
- Have clinically significant respiratory, liver, or cardiovascular disease
- Presence of coronary artery disease requiring treatment with a beta blocker, calcium channel blocker or nitrates
- Have a history of hypersensitivity to nebivolol, other beta-blockers, or other sulfonomide-derived drugs.
To Learn more
CW ID: 157673
Date Last Changed:
July 24, 2013
Clinical Trial Snapshot
- Both Male and Female
- 18 to 80 Years
- Overall Status
- Facility Type
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.