Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Cardiology/Vascular Diseases | Hematology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Location: United States, CA
The Blood Pressure and Metabolic Effects of Nebivolol in Hypertensive patients With Impaired Glucose Tolerance or Impaired Fasting Glucose
Blood Pressure and Metabolic Effects of Nebivolol Compared with Hydrochlorothiazide and Placebo in Hypertensive patients with Impaired Glucose Tolerance or Impaired Fasting Glucose.
- Male or female, ambulatory outpatients 18-80 years old at screening.
- Have a history of hypertension
- Qualifying laboratory results
- Severe Hypertension, including chronic renal disease
- Use of niacin or anti-diabetic medication (oral or injectable) within 6 months of study
- Have clinically significant respiratory, liver, or cardiovascular disease
- Presence of coronary artery disease requiring treatment with a beta blocker, calcium channel blocker or nitrates
- Have a history of hypersensitivity to nebivolol, other beta-blockers, or other sulfonomide-derived drugs.
Diablo Clinical Research
1365 Corte Loma
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Research Center Information: Diablo Clinical Research
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these