Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Endocrinology | Neurology | Podiatry | Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery
Disease Category: Diabetic Neuropathy
Location: United States, CA
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Diabetic Pain Neuropathy
Do you have DIABETES? Do You Suffer from PAIN in Your Feet or Legs?
The primary purpose of this study is to research the investigational drug, LY545694, for patients with painful diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage that can cause numbness or painful tingling in parts of the body).
Qualified Participants Must:
- Have pain due to bilateral peripheral neuropathy
- Diagnosed with Type I or Type II Diabetes
- Have no allergic reactions to Pregabalin
Qualified Participants Will Receive:
- Compensation of up to $280 for time and travel (excluding first screening appointment)
- Study medication at no charge
- Study-related physical exams and lab tests
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 24, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.