Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Endocrinology | Neurology | Podiatry | Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery
Disease Category: Diabetic Neuropathy
Location: United States, CA
Diabetic Pain Neuropathy
Do you have DIABETES? Do You Suffer from PAIN in Your Feet or Legs?
The primary purpose of this study is to research the investigational drug, LY545694, for patients with painful diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage that can cause numbness or painful tingling in parts of the body).
Qualified Participants Must:
- Have pain due to bilateral peripheral neuropathy
- Diagnosed with Type I or Type II Diabetes
- Have no allergic reactions to Pregabalin
Qualified Participants Will Receive:
- Compensation of up to $280 for time and travel (excluding first screening appointment)
- Study medication at no charge
- Study-related physical exams and lab tests
Apex Research Institute
999 N. Tustin Ave., #120
Santa Ana, CA 92705
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these