Research Study Summary
Have you been diagnosed with Type II Diabetes?
Are you looking for treatment options?
- over the age of 18?
- On one injection of long-acting insulin (Lantus®, Levemir®, NPH®)?
- Willing to maintain a diary and do self glucose monitoring?
…You may be eligible to participate in a clinical research trial studying nasal insulin. You will be provided at no charge:
- Study related exams
- Investigation study medication
- Glucose meter, test strips and lancets
- All study medication required in the trial
- You will also be compensated for your time and travel
Please contact Diablo Clinical Research regarding the CPEX011 study at 925-930-7267 or visit our website at www.diabloclinical.com
To Learn more
Date Last Changed:
July 24, 2013
Clinical Trial Snapshot
- Both Male and Female
- 18 and up
- Overall Status
- Facility Type
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.