Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Endocrinology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
Location: United States, CA
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Have you been diagnosed with Type II Diabetes?
Are you looking for treatment options?
- over the age of 18?
- On one injection of long-acting insulin (Lantus®, Levemir®, NPH®)?
- Willing to maintain a diary and do self glucose monitoring?
…You may be eligible to participate in a clinical research trial studying nasal insulin. You will be provided at no charge:
- Study related exams
- Investigation study medication
- Glucose meter, test strips and lancets
- All study medication required in the trial
- You will also be compensated for your time and travel
Please contact Diablo Clinical Research regarding the CPEX011 study at 925-930-7267 or visit our website at www.diabloclinical.com
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 24, 2013
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these