Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Endocrinology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
Location: United States, NY
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Clinical trial to test how different doses of a study drug can help people with Type 2 Diabetes
This study will examine the safety and effectiveness of the study drug in improving sugar levels.
Study drug and study procedures will be made available to you at no cost.
Patient Inclusion Criteria
To qualify, you must:
- Be between the ages of 18-75
- Have a body mass index (BMI) of > 25 (> 23 for Asians)
- Agree to maintain prior diet and exercise habits during the full course of the study
- Be able and willing to give written informed consent
Patient Exclusion Criteria
You will not qualify if you:
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes
- Have recently donated blood, had significant blood loss or had a blood transfusion
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 25, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.