Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Pediatrics/Neonatology | Rheumatology | Musculoskeletal | Immunology
Disease Category: Rheumatoid Arthritis (Pediatric)
Location: United States, NY
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) - Minors
Parents with children with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Schneider Children's Hospital.
Patient Inclusion Criteria
Your child may be eligible to participate in this study if your child:
- Is 4 to 17 years old
- Has been diagnosed with JIA
- Is taking Humira® or MTX therapy
Patient Exclusion Criteria
Your child may not participate in this study if your child:
- Cannot be treated with Humira®
- Has been treated with any approved or experimental drug such as etanercept (Enbrel®), abatacept (Orencia®), infliximab (Remicade®) or rituximab (Rituxan®).
- Has participated in another research study within the last 30 days.
Marilynn Orlando, Study Coordinator
Biomedical Research Alliance of New York
Schneider Children's Hospital
269-01 76th Avenue
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these