Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Pediatrics/Neonatology | Rheumatology | Musculoskeletal | Immunology
Disease Category: Rheumatoid Arthritis (Pediatric)
Location: United States, NY
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) - Minors
Parents with children with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Schneider Children's Hospital.
Patient Inclusion Criteria
Your child may be eligible to participate in this study if your child:
- Is 4 to 17 years old
- Has been diagnosed with JIA
- Is taking Humira® or MTX therapy
Patient Exclusion Criteria
Your child may not participate in this study if your child:
- Cannot be treated with Humira®
- Has been treated with any approved or experimental drug such as etanercept (Enbrel®), abatacept (Orencia®), infliximab (Remicade®) or rituximab (Rituxan®).
- Has participated in another research study within the last 30 days.
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 25, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.