Search Medical Condition
Please enter condition
Please choose location

Vancouver, Canada Clinical Trials

A listing of Vancouver, Canada clinical trials actively recruiting patients volunteers.

RESULTS

Found (284) clinical trials

The Effects of EstroSense /MD vs Placebo in Improving the Estrogen Profile in Females

This randomised, double blind, placebo controlled, crossover trial will evaluate the effects of daily consumption of EstroSense®/MD on estrogen profile in female subjects. 120 consenting women will be enrolled (randomised) to participate in this study. Potential subjects will be recruited by advertisements placed on notice boards around the university and ...

Phase N/A

0.0 miles

Learn More »

REACH- Reducing Risk With E-based Support for Adherence to Lifestyle Change in Hypertension

Individuals with elevated systolic blood pressure (SBP) are at increased risk for cardiovascular disease (CVD; Risk Ratio, RR = 1.47; 95% CI, 1.24-1.74), stroke (RR, 1.42; 95% CI, 1.03-1.93), coronary heart disease (CHD; RR, 1.44; 95% CI, 1.18-1.77), heart failure (HF; RR, 1.60; 95% CI, 1.15-2.22), and CVD mortality (RR, ...

Phase N/A

0.0 miles

Learn More »

Cooperative Huntington's Observational Research Trial

COHORT (Cooperative Huntington Observational Research Trial) is a coordinated research effort by Huntington Study Group research centers worldwide to prospectively collect data from consenting individuals who are affected by Huntington's disease (HD) and who are part of an HD family. The systematically accrued data from annual prospective assessments will relate ...

Phase N/A

0.0 miles

Learn More »

Removal of Lung Nodules After Being Marked With a Microcoil

Lung cancer is the most common cause of cancer death for both men and women in the industrialized world. Small cell lung cancer accounts for about 25% of lung cancers and is usually widespread when it first presents. The remaining 75% of lung cancers are collectively termed non-small cell lung ...

Phase N/A

0.0 miles

Learn More »

Hemofiltration for Respiratory Failure After Bone Marrow Transplantation

For children undergoing bone marrow transplantation, respiratory failure carries mortality expectations well above 60%. The researchers have published preliminary evidence that continuous hemofiltration may greatly improve survival, if filtration is begun when the child first fulfills clinical criteria for ARDS. This is a departure from standard practice, as hemofiltration is ...

Phase

0.0 miles

Learn More »

Detection of Early Lung Cancer by Serum Protein Expression Profiling

A prospective longitudinal patient-based pilot study is proposed whereby surfaced enhanced laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectroscopy (SELDI-TOF-MS) will be used to discover and validate serum proteomic expression profiles diagnostic of early lung cancer. A unique approach will be used to compare the serum proteomic expression profiles of patients with ...

Phase N/A

0.0 miles

Learn More »

Growing Up Milk (GUM) Intake and Nutrient Status of Toddlers

Single-site, double blind, partially randomized, controlled, 4-arm parallel group clinical trial. The purpose of this study is to determine if consuming nutrient enriched growing up milk improves the nutrition status and cognitive performance in healthy toddlers.

Phase N/A

0.0 miles

Learn More »

An Observational Study of Patients With Primary Mitochondrial Disease (SPIMM-300)

An observational study of patients with presumed Primary Mitochondrial Disease designed to better characterize and correlate symptoms and signs of myopathy and genetic test results and the use of commonly prescribed treatments. The study will help define and identify a subject population for a future trial of an investigational product ...

Phase N/A

0.0 miles

Learn More »

A Study of Reslizumab in Patients 12 Years of Age and Older With Severe Eosinophilic Asthma

This is a multicenter, open-label (OL) extension study to obtain additional long-term safety data for subcutaneous (sc) administration of reslizumab treatment administered at a fixed dose of 110 mg in patients 12 years of age and older with severe eosinophilic asthma who completed the treatment period of a placebo-controlled Phase ...

Phase

0.0 miles

Learn More »

A Study to Investigate the Differential Effects of Inhaled Symbicort and Advair on Lung Microbiota

This is a randomized, non-placebo controlled study to evaluate the effects of Symbicort 400 mcg twice daily (BID) and Advair 250 mcg BID over 12 weeks. As the standard of therapy for COPD is a long-acting muscarinic antagonist (LAMA) treatment, a placebo only group cannot be ethically justified. The control ...

Phase

0.0 miles

Learn More »